quarta-feira, 17 de setembro de 2014

Introduction

In this blog I'll be covering performance wise tweaks, patches and everything that can make a game run faster, in total expense of graphic quality. Things like Bloom, dynamic shadows and lights, anti-aliasing and everything else that makes games look great also make your low end computer incapable of running those games or maxing them.

Imagine a game as if it was a human being: in here, we strip everything to the bone, so it gets lighter and runs faster.

Unfortunately, I'm on a rush right now and I won't be able to upload my own screenshots, but as soon as I can I'll do it!

For every low end friend out there, have a good game on me! :D
Toca Race Driver Grid - Deactivating postprocess - result: no more yellowish filter and a raise in fps by about +/- 20 frames
how to do this? Stick around, this will be my first guide! 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário